- Shows the commitment of TheLink Between Careers And Business Solutions management and workers to health and safety.
- Aims to remove or reduce the risks to health, safety and welfare of all work contractors and visitors and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations.
- Aims to ensure all work activities are done safely.
Management of TheLink Between Careers And Business Solutions is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- A safe working environment
- Safe systems of work
- Plant and substances in safe condition
- Facilities for the welfare of all workers
- Any information, instruction, training and supervision needed to make sure that workers are safe from injury and risks to their health
Workers are responsible for:
- Ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace
- Complying with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety
With our further unwavering commitment to the health and safety of employees on site and which is an integral part to the way in which business conducted. To ensure a consistent and productive workforce in addition to Occupational Health and Safety Act carry out the following practice:
- Conduct first aid training for all site agents and foreman
- Provide complete safety equipment to all personnel
- Weekly safety meetings at all job site
- Evaluation of occupational risk and application of appropriate measures
- Safe guards